Monday, June 2, 2008

Customer Testimonials

Polly’s Delights & Designs was a one-stop shop for my daughter’s wedding. Not only did Polly cater the reception, but she also did the wedding cake, flower arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. Polly was wonderful to work with and always responded to my calls quickly. We got to see pictures of previous weddings with unique ideas and knew exactly what to expect. We received numerous comments from guests as to how delicious the food was. Polly helped make my daughter’s wedding day a truly remarkable event.
Debra Watson, Duncan, SC


I have known Polly Thornhill for a number of years and have worked with her on several occasions. When my son got engaged and I began planning the rehearsal dinner I immediately thought of her. I was not disappointed. Not only was the food delicious, the service was great as well. Polly is a joy to work with, has wonderful ideas, and helped me to make this an experience we will not forget.
Darlene Clark, Woodruff, SC

As my mom’s 70th birthday was approaching, my family decided to do something special for her birthday. Having attended other events catered by Polly, there was no doubt who we would call. Polly met with the 3 of us daughters. She listened to what we wanted to do for the party – fun, informal, a celebration of life. She asked about our mom’s personality and what she liked and would enjoy. From the beautiful flower arrangements and table centerpieces to the wonderful food and friendly staff, Polly’s Delights & Designs turned a very special birthday celebration into an unforgettable and INCREDIBLE event. We are looking forward to using her again for the 75th!
Joan Fritts, Thomasville, NC


Polly's Delights & Designs catered my daughter's wedding reception. Polly was organized, efficient, and did an overall outstanding job. She made the experience fun and exciting. She provided quality service for a remarkable price. Polly was a delight to work with and helped us to plan a beautiful reception. We could not have been more pleased with the outcome.
Fran Hendricks, Greer, SC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polly's Delights and Designs helped with my daughters wedding and reception. Polly was very helpful with the wedding invitations and did a great job with the wedding ceremony. The flower arrangements were gorgeous, a first class job! She also did an excellent job on the food at the reception. Everything was well planned, and we would reccommend Polly's services to others. Polly is a delightful person to work with.

Cindy Padgett, Greer, SC